Should I do an MBA or a course in digital marketing?

MBA vs Digital Marketing
Should I do an MBA or a course in digital marketing?

MBA VS Digital Marketing course

I will not give a biased answer as I have done MBA. I am very interested in Digital Marketing and also have first hand experience with it (Even now). So, I think I am pretty eligible to answer this question.

Let’s understand the problem here first. What is your objective or goal you want to achieve?

Very typical MBA question but on a serious note – Where do you see yourself in long term say 10 years?

Should I do an MBA or a course in digital marketing training

You might not know what will happen in next 2 months because of Covid but still do you see building WordPress websites or running social media ads or getting leads to your client companies or teaching Digital Marketing to students?

If your objective is in line with the above, then Digital Marketing is what you should aim for.

But, do you want to understand the market and predict or forecast the opportunities? or Understand a company’s financials and take a major M&A decisions? Optimize logistics and inventory management so that working capital would not be negative and save a lot of cash in hand to run the business? or Work in sales to improve the revenue of a company?

If your objective matches with the above and can afford an MBA, You know you should go for it buddy.

I hope this helps to some extent to the readers in setting up the objective first before taking a decision because life does not have a undo button!

Leave a comment on what do you think is better and what is your objective in your life!

Previous
Next Post »

If you have any doubts or questions, Please let me know. ConversionConversion EmoticonEmoticon